Coccidioidomycosis/Valley Fever Info
Environmental Health Canvas
Information for Physicians & Clinicians
Medical Marijuana ID Cards
Notice of Privacy Practices
Plans & Reports
PHN Referral Form
Public Health Brochure
Kings Partnership for Prevention
Anthem Blue Cross
2-1-1 Kings County
Cool Places – Agencies and businesses in Kings County that open to the public during regular business hours. Participating businesses in Kings County include the list below. Please contact the facility to determine hours of availability.
- Armona Community Branch Library – 11115 C Street; 559-583-5005
- Armona Senior Center – 10953 14th Avenue; 559-852-4615
- Avenal Branch Library – 501 East Kings Street; 559-386-5741
- Corcoran Branch Library – 1001-A Chittenden Ave; 559-992-3314
- Corcoran Depot- 1099 Otis Avenue; 992-2177
- Recreation Association of Corcoran- 900 Dairy Avenue; 992-5171
- Hanford Branch Library – 401 N. Douty Street; 559-582-0261
- Hanford Mall – 1675 W Lacey Blvd; 559-583-1200
- Kettleman City Branch Library – 104 Becky Pease Street; 559-386-9804
- Lemoore Branch Library – 457 C Street; 559-924-2188
- Stratford Branch Library – 20300 Main Street; 559-947-3003
Cool Centers – facilities administered by local government in response to a specific heat event. Activation of center and hours of operation are determined by specific heat events and may vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Please contact in advance to determine availability.
- City of Hanford – Longfield Center – 560 S. Douty Street; 559-585-2525
- City of Lemoore Recreation Center – 721 W. Cinnamon Drive; 559-924-6767
- City of Avenal – Avenal Police Department – 317 Alpine Street; 559-386-5361
The Kings County Department of Public Health is no longer offering Reproductive Health Services.
Click Here for FPACT clinic options in Kings County or call (559) 584-1401 for more information.