Sanja K. Bugay
Director of Kings County Human Services Agency
Helping Families Help Themselves
- To protect the children and adults of Kings County who are at risk.
- To promote safety and well being of the families of Kings County to achieve family permanence, stability and self-reliance.
- To provide temporary economic assistance for those in need.
- To provide comprehensive employment and training services that promote personal responsibility, ensure self-sufficiency, job retention and self-esteem
- Integrity - Be open and honest, trustworthy, ethical and fair
- Dignity - Treat all persons with respect
- Excellence - Provide quality, integrated, sustainable and innovative public service
- Accountability - Take ownership, be fiscally responsible and result driven
- Leadership - Be personally responsible and a positive example for others